Thursday, February 18, 2010

- January 1 - Inca at the dog park

 
 January first, at the dog park with my faithful companion, Inca. I love walking through the woods in the winter, and have finally found the thing that makes me willing to brave even the coldest days: a bomber hat with real rabbit fur lining. Inca is intrigued by it, and would kind of like to pick it up and stash it somewhere for further investigation, so I have to be sure I don't drop it on the floor when we come home. But ohhhh, it's so warm, it wraps around your face, your chin, your throat, it's heavenly.

We have the best dog park in the world; 25 or so acres of fields, woods, a river and a pond. It's paradise for dogs.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 " You're gonna ruin it ."  Those 4 little words are the artist's constant companion as they work. It tends to happen towa...